Friday, May 21, 2010

[Dear Diary#6]



Dear Diary,
The last thing I want to do right now is involve in some kind of a relationship's brawl. Regardless if I'm the 3rd, 4th, 5th or whichever person. Like seriously.
Here is some advice, when a couple is in fraca over their relationship, you DON'T want to be the third person, the leaning shoulder, the dear-diary moment, especially if you're in love with one of them. Why? Because it will all come back to you sooner or later and when it does, you're the one who will suffer the ordeal most. Trust me. No I mean TRUST ME!

*Ok Motif sangat bangun2 terus cakap pasal relationship*

Well, it's actually because I woke up today with a text message from someone saying he's in trouble and he's trying to solve this relationship's problem because he's kinda involved in it.
Oh never mind, I don't want to bore you guys with that.

Oh BTW InsyaALLAH I'll be gone for a one day vacation tomorrow. It's Genting bebeh! Will be going there with my three GFs. No no, not girlfriends. Oh no no , not gayfriends, geez. They're good friends. Didn't see that coming didn't you? Ha Ha 
p.s. Good day, Good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment