Sunday, May 16, 2010

[Dear Diary#4]

Dear Diary,
This will be my song I'm going to sing to the one I love with the hope that the person will love me back.

 ~
Entered with a broken wing
when you showed up at my door
now I'm fallen more in love
than I ever was before

(chorus)
and if you must know the truth
I knew that it was you
so when you will
and when you won't
I do

I know that an endless love
isn't something you can teach
with you there is not a star
in the sky that I can't reach

(chorus)

so when you will
and when you won't
you can trust that I will
when we won't
and when we will oh
I do
~

Nick Jonas' song for his brother Kevin and Danielle.

So Diary, I hope I can sing this to the one who is meant to be with me because I believe the person exists.

 Click for the song

p.s. I shall wait

No comments:

Post a Comment