Friday, November 4, 2011

Painted Dream I15I

Devastation started to slither down my spine. It was just too hard to fathom. We were boarding a train to the happy land. Well at least that was what I thought and clearly, we did not row the same boat.

Another heartbreak. Another heartache. I’ve been used to being disenchanted, let down and my heart being broken to a certain extent that it almost seemed like a daily routine. I failed to emote, to succumb to disappointment and cried my eyes out. Tears did flow but it was a supplementary action, to indicate that I was in the state of wretchedness.

It was just a fling, this has proved it.
Nothing to be sad about.
Come on Arshad, pull it together.

I tried to coax the cajoling heart of mine. So you wanted to play with this fickle heart do you not? Alright Sayang if that is your wish? I am more than happy to oblige.

So let the game begin. Shall we?

p.s. the game didn’t go like the plan. I’m actually glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment