Sunday, June 26, 2011

Painted Dream I8I

I was freaking busy at that time since the end of the semester was imminent. You on the other hand were occupied with your drama staging. 

We kept in touch with each other but yet failed to block a date and plunge ourselves into a perfect and romantically delusional first date. You asked tho, constantly but I kept denying. I had pictured our first date and had devised a perfect first date with you hence the persistent refusal. 

I was at war with my inner self not to comply and bow down to your invitation of going out. I was truthfully in desperate craving to meet you but at the same time, I was afraid. I fear of rejections. This fickle heart of mine was in a state of confusion. Unable to decide and be prepared of the consequences of the date. Well you see, I'd had terrible experiences when it came to first blind date. 

but it wasn't a blind date, you guys met the other day during the workshop remember?
the heart whispered. 

If you weren't interested at the first place, we would not be where we are now, wouldn't we? 
I thought, trying to cajole the sulking heart of mine. 

p.s. were you interested in me Sayang? 

No comments:

Post a Comment