Saturday, March 19, 2011

[Aku Orang Halus 11]

If only I could turn back the hands of time,
I would,
Because I want to go to the first time I saw your face,
almost 2 years back,
I crave for the inexplicable feeling,
But I would not chase you,
or did what have I done that make us where we were yesterday,
because today, we made, I made decision to walk alone,


If only I could turn back the hands of mine,
I would,
I would,
The very moment and feeling I dwell when I saw your face,
the impromptu nerve I got when I decided to ask for your hp's number,
the only person that I was able to brazen out and make myself noticeable to you,
I dread the moment.


If only I could turn back the hands of time,
I would,
so that now I don't hurt myself for doing this for you,
for breaking up,
for being such a coward,
for being so insecure,
for being a paranoid,
for being doubtful,
for being hollow,
and for ending a chapter of a love story between us,
and for daftly letting you go.




p.s. Menangis sampai keluar darah sekalipun, takkan masa dapat di ubah.

No comments:

Post a Comment