Saturday, August 14, 2010

[Dear Diary#13]

I'm freaking disappointed.
To a certain extent I feel like my chest is about to explode,
seriously.
It is due to that NST Press Training.
I don't want to elaborate more on that, it's like putting salt on the wound or having a knife being stabbed numerously at your chest, hyperbole, I know.
You see, up to this moment, I haven't have the slightest clue of what I'll become in the future. It's a very dark sky I foresee looming ahead. I'm indecisive about what I'm going to work or do when I have successfully graduated, which is within a year. 
However, one thing for certain that I really want to do is involved in the journalism industry, that's like a childhood dream.
I know my writing is nothing near magnificent, mind-blowing or jaw dropping but I believe I have something special to offer, I write with my heart. Cliche as it is but that's the truth.
Hence, when I was enlightened of the news, I felt terrible as someone hadn't informed me earlier. Perhaps I could do something, I WOULD do anything to have that privilege. 
I don't want to talk about our faculty's way of selecting the candidates but for heaven sake, I strongly and firmly believe that the opportunity should be, at least, prioritized to those who are graduating.
I'm way beyond disappointed, it's like watching your dream been crushed without no remorse in front of your very own eyes. 
Alas , what have I penned here will do me no good.
The event has already calling its curtain off.



p.s. I'm no Superman.

2 comments:

  1. trust me arshad, it's not as fun as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a privilege.
    that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete