Saturday, June 19, 2010

[Dear Diary#7]

Malam ni saya sedikit sentimental sebab kawan baek saya dah bertunang.
Time sure flies fast.
Rasa macam baru semalam kenal dengan minah nie kat melaka time pre-ijazah TESL dulu.
Dulu kitorang gile. Seriously gile betol.
To be honest la kan, she knows me very well.
Inside and out.
There are things that I don't easily disclose to anyone but I will surely share with her without a single doubt.
Dah 4 tahun la kami berkawan.
Berlucah sana-sini.
Bergile-gile.
Berusha-usha.
Tonnes of memories, especially in Malacca.
Dan tetibe rindu Melaka la plak.
Haish.
Dan tetibe teringat memori first time being heartbroken.
When I was madly in love with you know who but you know who crashed my heart.
The image of me picking up the public phone dekat blok N and wept like a crazy person over the phone is still freshly imprinted kat dalam otak neh.
Gile loser dulu.
Cry over the phone, I mean public phone.
And who could remember, after exactly 4 years.
I did the same thing when another person broke my heart.
And it was here, in Shah Alam.
To be precise, at TESL square kot.
Time orang tgh ramai.
Boleh plak menangis.
Ingatkan da x loser tp sama jek, lagi loser!
Major loser!
Ok, enough with all the silly memories.
I don't want to begin with your love encounters.
So dear Nur'Ain Mohd Sharom,
Semoga berbahagia sama si botak.
Heh
:))


Time masing-masing tgh mencari cinta.
hahaha
:pp

p.s. Hey I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment