Sunday, January 8, 2012

Painted Dream I16I

You know something Acad?
Your Sayang has been awfully and continuously flirting with me.
What a sweet talker this person is.
Your Sayang actually asked if we could be an item. Could you believe that?
I haven’t answered it yet, I wanna know your say in this.
Should I say yes?
I’m sorry but I couldn’t help it.
When your Sayang talks, sugar pours out of the mouth and it mencurah-curah ke ladang gandum lalu jadilah koko krunch.
Kau faham kan?
I’m stuck in between and I hate this feeling.
I don’t want to disappoint you because I know the affection you harbour towards this person.
But I don’t know what to do either.

~

How could you do this to me?
I told you many times I like you, in fact I have told you countless-ly I love you.
Is that hard to understand?
Please if you don’t like me you don’t have to treat me like I’m your freaking boyfriend!
What you do is making me consume the idea that we are an item.
A happy couple.
The fuck with all those good night kisses and wishes; they were all fake.
 You are fake!

~

Sayang kenapa macam ni?
Acad kenapa dengan you ni?
You buat I sedih tau.
Jangan la macam ni.
Kita kan kawan.
Please jangan macam ni.

p.s. Kawan? Kau kata aku ni kawan? After all those shitty ideas and hopes you shoved into my mind. Kawan my arse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment