Friday, May 6, 2011

Painted Dream l1l

I was descending the stairs when my eyes caught your glistening skin, those piercing eyes that when the light hits them, they exude charms and the nerdy, naive look that sometimes appears to be a tad mysterious. 

I did not really believe in love at first sight but believe me, I fall in love the very first time I laid my eyes on you. I was hyperventilating, gasping for air yet tried to remain composed. I collected myself to appear cool and calm but god God knew my knees were shaking and I just couldn't take my eyes off of you.

I acted fool tho, in attempt to catch your eyes and in the hope that you noticed my awkward being. I talked so loud, laughed insanely trying to gain your attention. You noticed tho but I had no idea who were you looking at.

That is basically how I started harboring feeling and affection towards you Sayang.

p.s. and the story begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment